If you happen to have too much money: feel free to support me!
Since I prefer to earn my money, I am up to an experiment: How about giving me a little homework for your donation?
Like, sending a postcard, taking a photograph, getting some local information or shipping something that is hard to purchase in your country?
Or you want me to write an article on how to make hummus or on a special happening? On how many Falafel I can eat or if I manage to hitchhike 100 km with an armchair?
If you want to tie your donation to a task, please contact me before. I will not do everything. In Addition, your donation should cover my expenses.
You can send me money with PayPal or by using a money transfer to my European bank account.
IBAN: DE32 5001 0517 5412 1275 20
I usually work for board and lodging, so what do I need money for?
- If I want to get special food, like ginger.
- If I want to eat out, what rarely happens.
- For food, when I couchsurf or visit friends.
- For public transportation, if hitchhiking seems to be a bad idea.
- For border crossings and visa. From Israel to Jordan I have to pay around 185 NIS (45 €) to leave Israel and 40 JOD (50 €) to enter Jordan.
- For medical ultrasound check-ups to see if breast cancer came back. This is very cheap in Germany, around 35€ and it seems to be quite expensive in Israel, more than 100€. I hope it will be cheaper in Jordan. I should do this check-up every 3 months, but I stretch it to every 6 months.
Of course you can also support me with a couch or by giving me a hike.